Friday 30 October 2020

Gardeners World Viewer Contribution


Earlier this year I responded to the Gardner's World request for some viewers videos. During the first lockdown making TV programmes was quite a challenge, hence their appeal for material to help fill their show with segments other than repeats. Sadly, mine was not selected for screening, I am guessing the ambient noise from the virtually ever present breeze in the Pennine garden might have been the reason. Alternatively,  it could have rejected on the basis that my less than photogenic film star good looks were just not quite right aside:  but surely Mili would have compensated with her last scene appearance! 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little attempt, or at least had a chuckle at my screen presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment