Monday 19 September 2022

Am I just security for Hecate and Mili?

Hecate and Mili have not featured a great deal in recent posts. This might be partially because they visit the outdoors noticeably less, as they are becoming a bit more cautious with age. However, when it suits they still enjoy the garden. Hecate will always seek out a comfortable spot, while Mili prefers to be somewhat more vigilant. In fact, I am sure if Mili could help with the weeding then she surely would do, as she is a constant shadow when I am working at ground level.



Of course having the two cats around is a symbiotic relationship. They provide me with a valid excuse to sit down and take a break. In return my presence makes them feel more secure and able to enjoy the outdoors without anxiety.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment